First Float Column
- 22 October 2013 - Discover the 2013 Edition of the "Trends in Photovoltaic Applications" report. More info.
- 16 October 2013 - Presentations from EU-PVSEC workshops are online. More info.
- 14 October 2013 -The last report on hybrid PV systems for rural electrification is now available in the French language. More info.
- 10 October 2013 - The forecasting of PV electricity production is at the core of the last report of IEA PVPS. Discover the latest report from the grid integration task. More info.
- 9 October 2013 - Final agendas for the PVSEC-23 workshop in Taipei (Taiwan) and the "International Workshop on PV Reliability and New Business Models" in Jeju (Korea) are available. More info.
- 9 October 2013 - The Survey Report of Malaysia is available now. More info.
- 20 September 2013 - Updated versions of the Swiss and Korean NSR are available. More info.
- 14 September 2013 - The Survey Report of the Republic of Korea is available now. More info.
- 6 September 2013 - Follow IEA PVPS at the 28th EU-PVSEC in Paris. More info.
- 5 September 2013 - The Survey Report of Belgium is available now. More info.
- 5 August 2013 - The Survey Report of the Netherlands is available now. More info.
- 18 July 2013 - The Chinese and Swiss Survey Report are now available. More info.
- 12 July 2013 - The new report on PV Hybrid Systems for rural electrification is available.
- 08 July 2013 - Agendas for EU-PVSEC workshops are available. More info.
- 03 July 2013 - The Canadian, Israeli and a new version of the French Survey Reports are available. More info.
- 01 July 2013 - REN21 - The Renewable Global Status Report (GSR) 2013 is now available.
- 01 July 2013 - IEA - Renewables to surpass gas by 2016 in the global power mix - The second annual Medium-Term Renewable Energy Market Report (MTRMR) is available here - Download the executive summary.
- 26 June 2013 - The summary of the Australian Survey Report is online.
- 21 June 2013
The Call for Papers for the PVSEC-23 Photovoltaic Science and Engineering Conference has been extended to June 30th.
IEA-PVPS encourages its members and the scientific PV community to participate to the new call for papers of the 23rd Photovoltaic Science and engineering conference that will be held in Taipei from the 28th of October to the 1st of November 2013.
Take part to the contest !
More information can be found on the website of the conference: www.pvsec23.com
- 10 June 2013 - The Norwegian Survey Report is online.